Customer Support Specialist
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
Call Box is an industry-leading technology company that consistently designs and delivers meaningful products to thousands of customers. We are a team of highly motivated, passionate people that know how to push boundaries and explore new ideas.
As a Call Box Customer Support Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for providing first-rate and timely technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to our products and services. The Customer Support Specialist ensures quick resolution of client issues through data analysis and functionality troubleshooting, using development tools, and best practice communication for resolving issues.
- Provide technical assistance for both Call Box clients and employees via phone and email.
- Fielding inbound support related calls from clients and providing fast and valuable solutions to their queries.
- Maintaining an accurate and fast-paced workflow using an internal trouble ticketing system.
- Working closely with Network Operations to determine trouble ticketing trends and implementing proactive resolutions.
- Identifying complex issue and escalating appropriately.
- Monitoring and responding to inbound trouble tickets.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call rotation.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills, involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Exceptional reliability and inclination to act with urgency.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks.
- Adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, and requirements.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.