Hiring and Onboarding Coordinator
Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented organizer looking to make a big impact? If you're thinking "yes!" and think you've got what it takes to be a culture captain, we want you on our team! We're looking for a Hiring and Onboarding Coordinator to be the oil to our recruiting department's machine. The Hiring and Onboarding Coordinator is both a strategic and hands-on role that is critical to our people initiatives and keeping our recruiting efforts moving forward.
At Call Box, we're focused on ensuring client success. We created a first-of-its-kind call tracking, artificially intelligent platform used by more than 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by any competitor. Call Box is aggressively expanding our team to fuel our rapid growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in the recruitment of potential candidates
- Execute preliminary interviews of potential candidates
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Develop and maintain Call Box employment brand via website and online job postings
- Organize and implement new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Be able to prioritize and plan work responsibilities as to use time efficiently
- Have a positive, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Possess superb written and spoken communication skills
- Be dependable, able to follow instructions, and respond to management direction
- Have an Associate degree (Bachelor's preferred)
This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing Human Resources, recruiting, and employee onboarding. Greatness is rewarded at Call Box. For our employees, the sky's the limit on what they can achieve. This is a job you'll never find dull or stagnant because you're constantly presented with new challenges and ideas. By approaching each day with an entrepreneurial spirit and appetite for growth, you'll be rewarded at every step of the way.