Business Development Intern Position
Are you results-motivated? A fearless communicator? Do you have an entrepreneurial drive? If that describes you, we want you on our team! We're hiring Business Development Interns to develop future Account Executives and Major Account Consultants. Running errands and sifting through mounds of data won't be on your resume during your time with Call Box. If you're ready to make a bottom-line impact while refining your communication and problem-solving skills, apply today.
At Call Box, we're focused on ensuring client success. We created a first-of-its-kind call tracking, artificially intelligent platform used by more than 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by any competitor. Call Box is aggressively expanding our team to fuel our rapid growth.
What You'll Do:
- Deliberate on-the-job training for our solutions, clients, and industries
- Research and network with key contacts at accounts, identifying areas to generate interest
- Secure new opportunities and execute demos
- Work with Account Executives to close new deals
- Improve your communication and presentation skills in regular one-on-one coaching with Call Box Directors
What You'll Need:
- A curious, inquisitive approach to challenges
- A competitive drive
- A confident presence
- Ongoing enrollment at an accredited university with a 3.2+ GPA
"We were speaking with clients by the end of the second week. Call Box treats interns and new hires alike, quickly putting them into opportunities with a "fail forward" mentality. Both successes and failures are rewarded here, because they understand that the best way to learn is by taking new challenges head on." -Brett Spelker, Summer '16 Intern, '17 Account Executive'
"Interning at Call Box prepared me for a full-time position because we were doing the work of full-time employees the entire time. As Business Development Interns, we were speaking with clients directly. We were tied to new revenue opportunities with our existing clients. This internship gave me the opportunity to do a lot: work hands-on with clients, learn a variety of industries, and communicate directly with all levels of management. We were busy all day, every day with real work that mattered." -Sophia Angst, Summer '16 Intern, '17 Account Executive'