Are you self-motivated, full of ideas, and an excellent written communicator? If you're screaming yes, then we want you on our team!
Call Box created a first-of-its-kind call tracking software that is used by more than 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by any competitor. Our Marketing Department enables the sales team by helping them get their foot in the door with prospects and triggering upsells with current clients. They also brainstorm, create, and provide the consulting team with content that keeps our clients engaged.
Call Box is constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas - so rest assured, your to-do list will never include delivering coffee or filing paperwork. If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and learn, apply today!
The Ideal Candidate Is...
- A self-starter
- Able to thrive in a fast environment
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent with verbal and written communication (Please provide three writing examples)
- Able to create excellent work from loose concepts and ideas
- A current Junior or a credit-equivalent student
What You'll Do:
- Develop a basic understanding of Call Box products, vertical personas, and knowledge regarding each industry
- Create and/or convert campaign-specific content and strategic messaging
- Collaborate with team members in brainstorming and creating new content and marketing campaigns
- Build lists of potential campaign targets, which occasionally requires making phone calls
- Frequently analyze campaign events to check on status, which entails identifying trends and areas for improvement and remaining aware of ways to push events along in the sales process
- Actively maintain our social media presence and blog posts
"I learned more about marketing in three months interning at Call Box than I have since I started college three years ago. It's truly an experience like no other."
- Kevin Burright, Summer 2017 Marketing Intern