Graphic Design Internship
The Graphic Design Intern will work in the Marketing department to design print and digital collateral for both marketing and sales. The intern should have the ability to juggle a wide variety of projects across various industries and will assist in the development and design of various creative tasks, as assigned.
- Assist the Brand Design Manager in the design and development of layouts for marketing and sales materials.
- Utilize current brand standards across industries.
- Rebuild, edit and clean up platform screenshots.
- Design other materials, as needed.
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- High sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator/InDesign
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Has completed some coursework in the Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Advertising, or related fields.
Candidates should possess proficient design skills, as demonstrated through a portfolio of between 7-10 entries.