Marketing/Business Development Associate
The Marketing & Biz Dev Associate works alongside the Director of Marketing. Everything they do is focused on growing revenue from our current client base by targeting the right accounts, at the right time, with the right message.
At Call Box, we created a first-of-its-kind call tracking software that is currently used by over 100,000 businesses and our technology is unmatched by our competitors. Our talented and ambitious team is the reason why our company is growing like wildfire.
The ideal candidate is:
- A self starter who is able to run with loose ideas and concepts.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- An excellent writer and editor.
- Skilled in working independently, as well as with a team, to complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Gain an understanding of Call Box products, vertical personas, and client industries.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to brainstorm and execute campaign and tactic ideas.
- Create campaign-specific content for in-product messaging and emails, and revamp existing content.
- Write press releases, case studies, client testimonials, industry articles, blog posts, and social media content to engage current clients and attract prospective clients.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy for conferences Call Box attends.
- Build lists of potential campaign targets.
- Frequently analyze campaign events to check on status, identify trends and ways to improve tactic performance, and be on the lookout for ways to push events along in the sales process.
- Analyze targeted accounts for key data points to highlight in marketing emails for the purpose of creating urgency in the upsell process.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.2 GPA and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated through at least 3 writing samples and an interview.