Are you self-motivated, a great communicator, and driven to make a difference? If you're thinking "Yes!" and are eager to solve our clients' problems, we want you! We hire Consulting Interns with the intent to find full-time Consultants. Fetching coffee or idly waiting for a project won't be on your resume during your time at Call Box. If you're ready to confidently dive into a dynamic Consulting team while learning new industries and technologies, apply today!
At Call Box, we're all about our clients' success. We created a first-of-its-kind call tracking software that is used by more than 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by any competitor. Call Box is growing exponentially and none of this would be possible without our fast-moving and talented team.
What You'll Do:
- Complete a one-month training course on our products, clients, and industries
- Conduct consulting calls with clients to help them achieve their business strategy goals
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients to grow their business
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and fulfill clients' needs
- Learn quickly while multi-tasking
- Naturally seek solutions to tough problems
- Thrive in a collaborative and team atmosphere
- Be leaders within your organization and communities
- Be eager to develop and refine strong consultative and analytical skills
- Be competitive and driven to overcome new challenges
Currently accepting applications for a Fall 2019 internship.
Greatness is rewarded at Call Box and each employee determines his or her own success. As we're constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas, this is an internship that will never be dull or stagnant.
"My summer at Call Box was a great balance of being challenged in areas that I was unfamiliar in but simultaneously being supported by my managers and coworkers. The onboarding and training gave me confidence that allowed me to learn on the job, which made each day new and exciting!" -Christy Alford, Summer 2018
"I was immediately integrated into the Consulting team. In addition to trainings with new full-time hires and other interns, I got valuable one-on-one time to work with established consultants and help them on projects. Having the chance to work on important projects and get on the phone with clients was a great experience." -Kaitlyn Anderson, Summer 2017