Sales Intern Position
Are you results-motivated, a fearless communicator, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit? If we just described you to a T, we want you on our Sales team! We hire Sales Interns with the intent to develop full-time Account Executives, so running errands and sifting through mounds of data won't be on your resume during your time with Call Box. If you're ready to make a bottom-line impact while refining your communication and problem-solving skills, and learning new industries, apply today!
At Call Box, we're all about ensuring client success. We created a first-of-its-kind call tracking software that is used by more than 100,000 businesses with technology unmatched by any competitor. Call Box is growing exponentially and people are noticing. We're aggressively expanding our Sales team to continue to push the company's rapid growth.
What You'll Do:
- Complete a training course learning all about our products, clients, and industries
- Perform and present effective demos to prospective clients
- Tee-up booked demos and work with our Account Executives to close new deals
- Investigate current client accounts, identify new needs to generate interest
- Improve your sales skills with one-on-one coaching with Sales Directors
- Be competitive and motivated by challenges
- Be resilient and persistent
- Have a confident and effective phone presence
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited university with at least a cumulative 3.2 GPA
Greatness is rewarded at Call Box and each employee determines his or her own success. As we're constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas, this is an internship that will never be dull or stagnant.
"We were making calls to clients by the end of the second week. Call Box is all about interns and new hires throwing themselves into the deep end with a "fail forward" mentality. Both successes and failures are rewarded, because they understand that the best way to learn is to face new challenges head on." -Brett Spelker, Summer 2016
"Interning at Call Box prepared me for a full-time position because we were doing the work of full-time employees the whole summer. As Sales interns, we were prospecting, giving demos, and upsells; we were contributing to MRR. We got the opportunity to work hands-on with clients, a variety of products, and collaborated with all levels of management. We were busy all day, every day with real work that mattered." -Sophia Angst, Summer 2016